- 4 years old this past July, 2010
- 17" tall and thin Chihuahua, known as a 'Deer Type' Chihuahua.
Looks similar to a mini doberman or an Italian Greyhound in stature
- He weighs approx. 9.7 #'s
- His ears flop over
- He is a chocolate brown and white with the white in the following areas: His chest, neck (all the way around is a wide band of white), paws and partially up his legs, a triangle on his snout above his nose, and a small mark on his forehead.
- He is not good with small children because they scare him. He is also fearful of men.
Romeo needs veterinary medical treatment every 3 or so months
- He DOES NEED to have his anal glands cleaned by a vet every couple of months or they will erupted and a hole/wound will occur in his buttocks area, it is very painful!
He loves to play with his brother Napoleon, playing chase and get the item from me (what ever Napoleon has in his mouth is the item they are pretending to want). Napoleon has been despondent since Romeo disappeared. They played and ran together every day. Romeo is used to being with small dogs all day and having interaction.